Thursday, October 18, 2007

NBC or ABC (CBS isn't even in the running)

The fall television season is upon us and I think there has been enough time to evaluate the new fall shows and make a plea to watch some of my favorites so they don't get cancelled.

To Watch in no particular order:

1) Pushing Daisies (if only to hear the narrator say "muuuurder" over and over against a technicolor background).

2) Ugly Betty (if only to watch Mark and Amanda out razzle dazzle each other).

3) 30 Rock (because I can't get enough of that Liz Lemon - Jack Donaghy magic).

4) Chuck (super-spy geeks. What can I say... I'm in love).

5) Friday Night Lights (and I don't even like high school football or Texas (just kidding Texas, but your ego can take it, I'm sure)).


Please don't let them die ("I believe in fairies" *clap clap* "I believe in faries).


Funny how none of CBS's shows make the list. Funny how CBS has put all their eggs into the Reality Show Basket in lieu of an original idea.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I had no clue about chuck and you. Really the people we think we know are a mystery.