Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ziering!!!


I'm going through all my music and listening to all the stuff that I never listen to and have discovered some bands I didn't even know I had. Including the Flaming Lips. Turns out the Flaming Lips made a memorable appearance on Beverly Hills 90210 where Ian Ziering's character said "You know, I've never been a big fan of alternative music, but these guys rocked the house!" What a tool.

To see this amazing lip synched performance - with some awesome head bobbing to the beat by Ian Ziering - check out this Youtube link.

Also, I thought I would put in a plug for allmusic.com, which gave me the information to track down this rare sellout performance. Allmusic is a comprehensive database of musicians, their discographies, and bios of the bands. Nothing says love like comprehensive geekiness.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I wonder if its my flaming lips album you're talking about.